Sunday, May 10, 2009

Descriptive Writing

I like the saying that goes with this photo. I think that giving up doesn't always mean that you are weak. It tells something about the person when they are able to admit defeat. I think it tells people that you are you make mistakes, just like any other human, and are able to cope and move on. I think that if you are able to admit to yourself above others, then that's not giving up at all. It just says that you have the strength to admit short-comings and are strong enough to let go. Its more than what most people are capable of. Being true to yourself and your capabilities help you reveal to yourself what is "true" which only you can determine. I believe its trying to say that if its not meant to be, its just not meant to be. There are other things that you may succeed in and you have not just found it yet. Take the opportunity to open up your eyes, mind, and heart to new things and you might just find that one opportunity that you are looking for to finally say "I have achieved something!" Believe you can achieve greatness, one short-coming at a time. I live by this motto and that's why I chose this picture to depict what I believe it is. Though not your usual "descriptive writing," being able to put into words the thoughts is what I believe to be "descriptive."

No comments:

Post a Comment